Новинки сучасної музики

M

Midnight Fantasy

Так что, музыкантов на форуме больше нету?

M

Midnight Fantasy

а что? мне тоже "Ария" не нравится...Особенно теперь... Кипелов и "Ария" были частью друг друга, одним целым, если можно так сказать... А вот поотдельности Кипелов и "Ария" с Беркутом - не катят...Раньше ещё иногда слушала, а теперь вообще не включаю...
И теперь довольно много групп стали работать исключительно из-за денег. "Наутилус"...раньше был легендой русского рока, а теперь Бутусов с его "Ю-Питером" - попсовая команда, играющая для заработка...

alien

Користувач
Повідомлення
Репутація
Шановні А як щодо українського Фліта?

M

Midnight Fantasy

Ї-іііііііжааааачооооок!!!!![:-}
А больше ничего не слышала....

троЙ

краб
Користувач
Повідомлення
Репутація
Был у меня один альбом ихний... пытался послушать... кроме вышеупомянутого "їжачка" ничего не впечатлило... да и сам йожыг быстро надоел...
Не знаю... из украинских групп ни Флит ни Тостер мне не нравятся. Отдаю предпочтение таким командам как ТОЛ, ANNA, Hate (ex- Skin[HATE]) и Format C:\ (ex- Evil Niggaz)...

PATRICK

Користувач
Повідомлення
Репутація
Я еще есть.
Немного на гитаре лабаю. Слабовато (самокритично), но...
Металлику (по большей части), Кино, КиШ (чуть-чуть), Ария (мало), блатных немного...
В общем расширяю кругозор

M

Midnight Fantasy

а из Металики что именнно?

T

TenJloDemoH

2 Kinakh
Арию значит умеешь играть.. а что именно?

PATRICK

Користувач
Повідомлення
Репутація
Midnight Fantasy сказав(ла):
а из Металики что именнно?
"Nothing else matters", "Fade to black", "Sanitarium", "Master of puppets" - (все еще учу)
Остальные все пробовал, но под акустику плохо некоторые вещи идут
Хочу освоить Blitzkrieg (ух как заводит :-[ )

TenJloDemoH сказав(ла):
Арию значит умеешь играть.. а что именно?
По мелочи, боем (иль перебором). В соляки не лез.
(Не говорил, что умею, но...)

Jul_S

Користувач
Повідомлення
Репутація
Вік
Вот еще...

Heaven

Користувач
Повідомлення
Репутація
Вік
Рок не люблю (особенно альтернативу) но ЛП нравиться (слушать :) ).
Вот вам парочка фоток (есть ещё несколько, но их уже кидали тут)

Paladin

Користувач
Повідомлення
Репутація
Вік
LP_4EVER

tashana

Користувач
Повідомлення
Репутація
Люблю ли я тяжелую музыку?? КАНЭЧНА!!:D *CRAZY*

S

Snake

А первоначальное название групы "Xero" :-p

Jul_S

Користувач
Повідомлення
Репутація
Вік

Настюха!!!

AngeL BlacK
Користувач
Повідомлення
Репутація
-Shinoda
One thing, I dont why. it dosnt even matter how hard you try. keep that in mind, I designed this rhym when i was upsessed with time. all i know, time was just sliping away, and i wathed it count to the end of the day. watched it watch me and the words that i say. they echo in the clock rythem in my maz. i know that i didnt look out below when i watched the time go right out the window. trying to grabhold, tyring not to watch. i waisted it all on the hands of the clock. but in the end, no matter what i pretend the journey is more important then end where it started. and what it ment to me will eventualy be a memory of a time when i tried so hard.

-Cheser
Tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it dosnt even matter. i had to fall, to lose it all, but in the end, it dosnt even matter.

-Motion Man
Hey yo one thing, i dont know why. it dosnt even matter how hard you try. keep that in mind. i desiged this rym to explain in due time. all i know, i so-socialize like the host of the party and spost shake the need, i contact. party the toe strong allmat. northeast, southwest coast. im staring out the window at the opertunity to mendal. i tried disorda your weak in your system and i defordered. i braught you back into things, like the imagionary man of your dreams. youd always see to mak it worth it. a pig skin, i never nerfed it. you felt lever never pleather real bringing the pleasure. by any means it meams im leaving your teens,. holler for teen magizens, but i tried so hard, and got so far.

-Chester
Tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it dosnt even matter. i had to fall, to lose it all, but in the end, it dosnt even matter.

-Shinoda
one thing, i dont know how. it dosnt even matter when you look at it now. cuz when designed this rym, i was scared of it all. scared to fall, and hadnt even tried to crall. but i was forced to run, with you mockin me. stoppin me, back stabbing me constantly. remembering all the times you faught with me. watched the clock mount chock full of hip-hoprisy. and now your mouh wishes it could inhail, every single little thing youaid to make things fail. every single word you sputtered to justto get you peace, but it dosnt really matter to me, cuz from the start to the end, no matter what i pretend, the journey is more important in th end where it started. and wha it ment to me will eventuly be a memory of a time when i tried so hard.

-Chester

Вот ещё фотки:

R

Rap4Ik

LINKIN PARK ____FUFLOoO!!!
FUfLoOo
FUFLYARA fuuuuuuu GAVNoOo...:-|